1. Dream up ways to kill off mean people as characters in future books...be careful discussing these ideas as your family might decide your pain pills are making you psychotic.
2. Movies. Even bad movies are interesting when you're stuck laying down all the time.
4. Crayons and coloring books--got this one yesterday from my good friend Karen Kelley
. VERY good idea. She also brought chocolate. What a friend!
5. Join Facebook and cruise the family reunion group.
7. Ask DH and DD to change the channel, then change mind, then change mind again, then laugh when they realize you're just teasing them,
8. Imagine all the things you're going to do when you can walk again.
9. Try to learn more about My Space
10. Listen to audiobooks and laugh when you wake up and you've heard nothing for forty-five minutes so you're completely lost.
Others: laugh often because if you whine too much, you're just going to be miserable and THANK GOD it's not worse.